Friday, January 27, 2012

The Friday 5 - vintage letters


{1} Letters from a 1900's marquee


Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


I'm totally smitten with vintage letters - porcelain, metal, rusty, whatever.   

They're great to display alongside your books, on a mantle, or hanging in your living room or bedrooom. 

Here are a few of my favorites this week...









{2} Lovely porcelain letter found on eBay
Source: ebay.com via Emily on Pinterest





{3} I love how the bulbs were removed from this sign.  How perfect would this be in a kitchen?

Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest




{4} Great 10" high metal letter  I love the patina on this one!




{5} I've always been partial to wood block letters.  So many variations and fonts.  I love this display of zzzzz - how great would this be in my bedroom?
Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! They help inspire me to keep creating and sharing on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...