Friday, October 14, 2011

Freebie Friday - how 'bout them apples? { free images }


Today I'm sharing these two lovely apple images with you. About a year ago, I bought a home correspondence course textbook on how to become a fruit grower. According to the copyright, the book was from 1912 and was published in Great Britain. The plates and black and white illustrations in the book were just awesome!

Here are two of my favorites. These are both high resolution images with a transparent background. Click on the image for a larger view, then right click and "save as".

If you end up using these images, please post a comment and link back here and let me know how you used them and what you created. I would love to see! Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! They help inspire me to keep creating and sharing on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...